From Case Studies Wiki
Teaching Expertise Profiles
For more information on the Teaching Expertise Profiles or to download a form to submit, please go here: http://www.shef.ac.uk/casestudies/teaching.html
Since the Profiles will not be listed alphabetically or by discipline/interest, if you are looking for a person or specialty, the easiest way to find someone is to simply type the keyword or expertise area into the search box on the lefthand side of your screen.
- Elena Rodriguez-Falcon
- Christopher Stokes
- Sandra Zijlstra-Shaw
- Patsy Stark
- Peter G. Robinson
- Julian Burton
guerillacast and YouTube archive
guerillacasts are supposed to be:
- short and simple videocasts (either we do them for you or they are low tech and quick to make, think content rather than quality here)
- present new ideas and make you think about learning and teaching in new ways
- fun, go for an easy and relaxed style
To watch the guerillacasts (they are videostreamed) you will need Quicktime Player. If you do not have this on your computer you can download it in seconds here: http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/
We also have additional videos available (not archived here) for you to view on our YouTube channel: http://uk.youtube.com/user/teachingcommons
List of guerillacasts
The following are not available via the YouTube channel.
- David Phillips: Is the speed-dating approach a good way to get to know how your colleagues work better?
In 2008, we went around the Learning and Teaching Conference to start off our guerillacast gathering and asked some general questions that we thought might be interesting to hear the answers to (the videos below are NOT available on the YouTube channel, sorry)....
- Conference2008:Briefly, what do you think is the most important aspect of good practice in Learning and Teaching?
- Conference2008:Describe one practical thing related to Learning and Teaching that you have picked up from this conference that is worth telling other people about....
- Conference2008:What do you think would be helpful to have more discussion about in the ares of Learning and Teaching?
Highlights from the 2007 conference.